|Confirmed Departures||Provisional Departure Dates (Subject to Response)|
**Deccan Odyssey departs on every Wednesday from Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Railway Station, Mumbai.
|Per person per night*|
|September 2011 & April 2012 (Off season)|
|-||Deluxe Cabin||Presidential suite|
|Single Occupancy||US $ 500||US $ 750|
|Double Occupancy||US $ 390||US $ 650|
|Triple Occupancy||US $ 315||US $ 300|
|October 2011 to March 2012 (Peak Season)|
|Single Occupancy||US$ 650||US$ 950|
|Double Occupancy||US$ 500||US$ 800|
|Triple Occupancy||US$ 425||US$ 370|
(Half fare for children between 5 and 12 years)
* Tariff Subject to change without notice.
* 10% Surcharge shall be levied on departure during Christmas/New Year.
* Any support of minimum of 3 nights subject to availability will be given at the above-mentioned rates. Thus Mumbai-Goa (3 nights, checkout after breakfast at Goa) and Goa-Mumbai (4 nights, morning check-in at Karmali) sector will be sold as available segments to clients.
* If the client undertakes the day sightseeing program at Goa and Mumbai, an extra $ 130 USD per person plus applicable service tax will be charged. This charge includes car, guide, entrance fees, and lunch deluxe restaurant.
* Service Tax @ of 2.58% is applicable on the gross ticket value. This tax is also applicable on day program at Mumbai and Goa.
* Tariff is inclusive of travel/catering/conducted sight-seeing/ entrance fee at Monuments / Parks / Palaces / Cultural Programs / Boat Ride. The guest has to pay for video cameras, liquor, laundry and other items of personal nature.