Arrive at Singapore Airport. Please clear immigration and visa formalities, collect your baggage and proceed to the arrival lounge through the green channel if you do not have goods to be declared to customs. Eland Holidays Executive will meet you at arrival lounge to greet you. Thereafter you will be transferred to hotel on SIC basis. Remaining day free to relax and enjoy the hotels amenities or to explore the surroundings (Early check in is subject to availability of rooms / Standard Check in / out time 1400hrs /1200hrs) Stay overnight in Singapore (NO Meals)
After enjoying a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel, gear up for an exciting half-day city tour of Singapore. Stop for photo shoot at Merlion Park & Singapore Flyer. The 165 meters high Giant Ferris Wheel, opened in 2008, with 28 air-conditioned capsules with a capacity of 28 each. Apart from the thrills of riding, it also provides you with a bird’s eye view of Singapore. Next, you will get to see the Merlion Statue, one of the hallmarks of Singapore. After that, you will stop at China Town where you can shop for reasonably priced trinkets and souvenirs. After that, we will take you to an amazing Chocolate Factory and Jewelry Shop.
Afternoon pick up at 1400hrs and transfer to Sentosa Island, just minutes away by scenic cable car. After your guide picks you up at your hotel, hop aboard the Singapore Cable Car for ex cellent 360-degree views of the city skyline, harbor and Sentosa Island. En route to the island, stop at the peak of Mt Faber, situated 347 feet (106 meters) above sea level. You’ll have plenty of photo ops from the cabin’s panoramic windows before you disembark and transfer to your next attraction.Visit the Madam Tussauds Museum followed by visit to Images of Singapore – which tells you the history of Singapore since its beginning as a humble fishing village. Conclude your day with the first of its kind, Wings of Time (2040 hrs), the only permanent night show in the world set in the open sea. Set against a signature backdrop and a larger-than-life water screen, audiences can look forward to a contemporary storyline weaved together with an epic experiential fusion of the latest multimedia effects, including 3D projection mapping, state-of-the-art lasers, robotic water fountains and giant water jets, pyrotechnics. Stay overnight in Singapore
After breakfast, you will visit the Universal Studios today, Asia's only Hollywood movie theme park featuring rides and attractions based on famous Hollywood animation movies such as Shrek, Battlestar Galactica and Madagascar. Experience death-defying stunts, explosions and an ocean of thrills at the Water World. Next, take a walk into pre-history at the Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure. Also, visit the Hollywood Boulevard for a stroll down the famous Walk of Fame.
Later at night experience the famous Night Safari Tour Experience the close and personal encounters with over 2,500 nocturnal animals from 130 species. You will kick-start your adventure with a fiery Thumbuakar tribal performance and continue your journey with an exciting guided tram Safari Adventure through 7 geographical regions of the world, from the Himalayan Foothills to Equatorial Africa. Complete your adventure with Creatures of the Night Show – an amazing show of nocturnal animals. Explore the walking trails, come close to the majestic leopard and feel the giant flying squirrel cruise above your head. Stay overnight in Singapore
After breakfast today check out from hotel and be prepared for pick up and transfer to Singapore pier for onward journey to Bintan. Situated less than an hour off the southern coast of Singapore, Bintan presents a tropical island getaway for the throngs of day and weekend-trippers from the mainland. The pristine, white-sanded beaches are the main draw here, along with a line up of quaint seaside villages and an impressive list of hotels and resorts offering water sport activities. The real highlight of Bintan Island are its beaches, with miles of fine white sand and palm tree-fringed shorelines to explore. Stay overnight in Bintan
Free to day to explore the beaches and to enjoy beach activities. Stay overnight in Bintan
Morning board a ferry back to Singapore, upon arrival transfer straight to Singapore Changi airport to board flight for home bound journey
• Accommodation in well appointed room on twin sharing basis
• Assistance on arrival and departure transfers SIC basis
• All transfers and sightseeing
• Daily breakfast on fixed menu basis
• Services of local English speaking tour guide during the sightseeing tours
• Half day city tour of Singapore on SIC basis with photo stop only
• Visit Night Safari at Singapore on SIC basis
• Visit to Santosa Island on SIC basis
• Visit to Universal Studios on SIC basis
• 02 way ferry ticket to Bintan Island
• Private transfer from Bintan Pier to Bintan Resort and Return
• Private transfer from Singapore to Singapore airport
• Visa for Singapore
• All applicable & current taxes
• Early check in or late check out, (same is subject to availability and on hotels discretion)
• Meals other than specified in the inclusions
• Supplement quoted above other than the proposed cost
• Sightseeing and visits which is mentioned as “On Your Own” within the itinerary
• Tips & Gratuities, Travel & Medical Insurance, Camera and video permits,
• Expenses incurred due to train cancellation or delay,
• Any expense of a personal nature, like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, mini bar, etc, any
• optional excursion or tour, any other expense not mentioned in prices include column.
• Anything, not mentioned above in the list of “What Includes”
o Check in / Checkout at all Hotels is 1200 hrs
o Sightseeing usually starts at around 0900-0930 hrs and ends at around 1500-1530 hrs. The timings are flexible and you can chose to start late or early in consultation with the local guide /representative
o Air Asia is a no frill airlines, snacks & beverages are available on direct purchase on the flight.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The price quoted for the land, airfare and taxes are subject to change without notice until final payment has been received in full and tickets are issued.
2. Deposit is non - refundable and due within 7 days of the invoice dates (unless otherwise stated)
3. Receiving confirmation of the booking means you and your client have read and agreed on ELAND HOLIDAYS booking conditions mentioned in the brochure and website. Due to any unforeseen circumstances booking conditions may change without notice hence please request a copy before making reservation.
4. Please check all the dates are correct and ensure that the name given for the booking is the same as mentioned in the passport, incorrect name may incurs penalties.
5. No accommodation or services are confirmed while quoting. Booking of services and accommodations will only be process once written confirmation is received. Always our priority is to offer same hotel as quoted unless sold-out prior where similar category or best available hotel will be offered.
6. We are happy to assist with information; however it’s your clients and/or agents responsibility to ensure all the relevant visas of the countries are obtained.
7. The quoted prices are based on bank transfer basis and payment by credit card will incurs additional bank fee and requires you to fill ELH credit card authorisation form before any booking is processed.
8. No early check-in or late check-out is included.
9. Activities mentioned above are subject to availability.
10. Driving time mentioned in the itinerary is approx. and is for guidance only. Travelling may take much longer time than mentioned in the itinerary as it’s influenced by season, area of your tour and road conditions of the region.
11. If you are booking hotel or tour on triple share please note that depending on the hotel policy and availability extra rollaway bed/mattress will be provided in the same room.
12. Every hotel is different in room size, services, location, category and decor. We take utmost care while selecting and suggestion hotels so every traveller can have comfortable stay. All travel agent and client is also responsible to ensure they do research and satisfy themselves with the hotels and its services at the time of quotation and request for alternative if any concern. Due to any unforeseen circumstance if changes are made at the last moments than client had to pay any additional cost in full at the time of changes. There will not be any refund for unused hotel or services.